When Leaving long term:
1. Check all drawers, under the bed, in the dryer, etc. and take all of your items.
2. Throw out all perishable food items in the refrigerator and elsewhere, and take them to the trash coral outside.
3. Clean the condo so it is as clean as when you moved in.
4. Close and lock the porch screen door, then close all the hurricane shutters on both sides, tightening the screws slightly with a wrench.
5. Turn OFF hot water fuses 9 and 11 (under cloth artwork in hall, by thermostat).
6. Close water shut off valve in the closet next to hot water tank.
7. Turn Honeywell humidistat to 60%, set temperature to 74 degrees.
8. Turn off ice maker in freezer (hit options, then ice maker button).
9. Renters, give us your new mailing address so we can return your security deposits (2018: $500 held by us and $2,000 held by the association, as long as no damages, keys/remote returned and left clean), firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com or text 734-475-3342.
9. Owners, take out two toner cartridges in the printer, put in a zip lock bag and put in the refrigerator.
10. Leave both sets of keys and the remote control on the counter. When leaving, lock the bottom handle and press the lock button on top, as you leave. Please make sure the screen door latches.
We hope you enjoyed your stay. . .